Monday, January 01, 2007

This year...2007

I want to...

  • Learn to have some self control in terms of managing my money. Although, I think I may have had enough with the beads and fiber for now. I feel like buying more at times...but I also don't know what I'd do with some of it until I've knit through some of it, which brings me to...

  • Work through some of my yarn stash. There's a lot of things I have in mind for the yarns I have but I haven't had a chance to get to them. I even want to make socks, and eventually a pair for myself!

  • Get rid of the 20 pounds I put on last year. How does this help? Well, I can spend a lot of money on food, and that's because I can eat a lot of food. I may not look it by looking at me, but trust me, I can eat a lot of food.

  • Run another marathon. I hope this will help with the lose 20 pounds goal. I hope because I did run a marathon last year...when I gained the 20 pounds...

  • Be more open with friends. My conclusion on this first day of the year is that my friends keep me human. They remind me of how to feel. They keep me from going to the dark side, where there is no feeling, and that would be bad.

  • Design more floral patterns. I've strayed from that.

No comments: