Thursday, January 25, 2007

I love the hockey reference

Sock Madness - based on the NCAA basketball's March Madness which I really don't give a rat's ass about. There's a post whose title caught my eye in bloglines because as a somewhat knowledgeable hockey fan, "Adams, Norris, Patrick, and Smythe" were the four divisions of the NHL. There was no Northeast, Southeast, etc. Hmm, those are the only 2 of 6 I remember. How sad is that? Anyways, I was just surprised at the hockey reference.

My March Madness lasts about 3 weeks and goes into April. My March Madness also involves me holing up in my house watch hour after hour of hockey on tv. Then I am hungover on Monday and Tuesday, without having touched a single drop of alcohol all weekend. My birthday actually kicks it off this year. I can't wait.

Pictures to come this weekend. No, not of hockey. But of pretty things. For now, no bead, no knitting, but I'll do some spinning and go to sleep.

No comments: