Saturday, January 13, 2007

I can't grow orchids

Really. This poor little baby:


IMG_0783

I bought at Whole Foods last night. If it's lucky, it will live for another year. Most likely though, it will be dead within 6 months. My main purpose in buying it was so that I could have a model:

IMG_0779

to attempt to make this:

IMG_0778

which is Prototype 1...which I'm not all that happy with. The lip is awful and the general shape is too round. Also, those beads, I really think those pearl white beads are only good for daisies. Yes, I'm very critical of flower designs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Judy! You are definitely critical of flower designs....I think that you did a great job! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it looks nice but I agree with you being critical regarding the colour of beads.