Wednesday, March 14, 2007

IPO

Well, this is an Initial Public Offering, just not of the stocks and securities variety.

IMG_0995


This is an astrophyllite stone set in seed beads. The spiral rope is made with size 8 round core and size 8 triangles. The total length of the necklace, including the clasp measures just over 20 inches. Around the edge of the stone are Swarovski bicones. Listing price is $138.00.

Anyone who is interested is welcome to email me to lay claim to this piece before I put it on etsy (Saturday morning). It will be first come first serve. In the mean time, I will enjoy wearing this out and about.

Email: judyyiudesigns (at) gmail (dot) com

Replace with approprate symbols. I've set up a separate email address for this so that hopefully, emails don't get lost in my inbox.

1 comment:

nordwolke said...

I just love it. Let me know when someone has bought it!!! I am interested in how quick it will be sold!