Monday, March 05, 2007

Etsy

I had been thinking about how I'd go about this "selling my stuff" business. I decided on etsy. It's high traffic and I wouldn't have to maintain anything. I'm not sure about patterns and such so until I know for sure, I'll still keep them on my site which is horribly maintained (I know). So my etsy shop is here but there is nothing there right now. I'm trying to get things set up like categories and shipping options...admin things, ya know? But don't worry, I've got a few things up my sleeve. I remembered my March 31st deadline and said, "Oh crap, we're in March and time's moving fast!"


While I was reading through the various etsy seller guidelines and forums, I realized that I could knit stockinette in the round continental without looking. whoo hoo! Progress on the top down raglan!

No comments: