Friday, February 16, 2007

It's been a while

Since I've gone days without posting. Work is my explanation. My brain is too tired to come up with things to say. Update on projects. I haven't beaded much since the last post. I've spun and knitted some. I've got the back and one sleeve of the Flower Meadow Shrug done. I still have another sleeve and the lace edgings. I forgot how quickly worsted weight yarn knits up. I've also switched Monkey onto DPNs. The sock would probably have gone into the "Forever Unfinished" bin if I hadn't because I don't think I'll be knitting with small DPNs again. It hurts too much. I've got 4 more repeats to go and then I can start the decreases for the sock and then be done with knititng. For finishing these two items, I can go get....

Lake Placid is a beautiful place. I wish they hadn't moved the annual league tournament away from there.

1 comment:

Amber said...

That's a very pretty sweater!