Saturday, February 17, 2007

2 for 1

I was playing around with this idea in my head last night. For every two objects that I finish, I can buy yarn for one. The top down raglan yarn purchase isn't counting right now. So, for finishing the Flower Meadow Shrug and the Monkey sock, I can go get the kit for Lake Placid. Then, for finishing the top down raglan and something else, I can go buy more yarn. I'm not sure how this would work out. Now, let's say that I finish the Monkey sock first and still have the Flower Meadow Shrug to go. I can't say that Monkey + Flower Meadow Shrug is a pair, and Flower Meadow Shrug and top down raglan is a pair. That's no good. But maybe this will put me on the road to knitting productivity and knitting through the stash.

After all, when one is on a diet, one must be allowed to cheat a little, else one ends up on this insane binge!

No comments: