Fox has a show called "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?". It's set up just like "Millionaire", except you are answering questions from grade school, and win money for it. A selection of questions:
- 1st grade art: If you mixed equal amounts of red paint and yellow paint, what color do you get?
- 1st grade astronomy: What is the closest star to the Earth?
- 2nd grade geography: Which country has the longest border with the US?
- 4th grade math: How many sides are there on a trapezoid?
- 3rd grade reading: True or False. Fiction books are not assigned numbers in the Dewey Decimal System.
- 3rd grade measurements: How many decades are in 2 millenia?
I can't tell if this show is a complete joke or if they are for real. I'm really hoping that it's a complete joke because if it is not...I am left speechless. I am in shock of this show and yet I can't stop watching. I think they'd reject me from this show cuz I know too much... I did get one of those questions wrong. Answers to come tomorrow.