Saturday, November 04, 2006

Projects, projects, everywhere projects

This should be the "I spent a lot of money, part 2" post, but I REALLY don't want to think about that right now. What do I have on the needles right now? I did finish the Somewhat Cowl...

  • Rowan Anna socks - must turn heel on second sock and complete foot

  • Hopeful - but I think I'm ripping this out. I don't know what I'm doing with the yarn

  • Tubey - some more knitting and I could be done. Maybe I'll bring this on the plane with me, in case I need a warm sweater on my trip. It would be the stupid knitting I was looking for

  • Charlotte's Web


I bought a ridiculous amount of yarn this weekend that could keep me occupied through 2007 and maybe beyond. I certainly have enough laceweight to complete 1 lace shawl per month through December 2007. So, what would I consider to be "on queue"?

  • Frost Flowers shawl in the Persian Red Tencil I bought at VA Fiber Festival

  • Snow Shawl

  • 2 Wings of the Month shawl - 1 in the backordered Doceur et Soie for my pregnant officemate Svitlana, and 1 for myself in shades for Red from Lisa Souza mohair

  • at least 2 triangle shawls, and some additional number of triangle or square shawls.

  • A pair of toe up socks using Socks That Rock in Puck's Mischief and I'm just going to knit until I run out of yarn.

  • An additional 4 pairs of socks

  • Simple Knitted Bodice in a long sleeve in Silky Tweed and maybe an additional scarf

No comments: