- finish up my Pinwheel Sweater. I'm now on the crochet edge of the first sleeve
- spin up fiber to knit myself a shrug. the shrug must be in wearable form by August 2, 2008 to my friend's wedding.
- I started knitting the nightie from Mason Dixon Knitting using some silk I had bought last year. Yes, it's a silk nightie. mmm, sexy. I admit, I hate wearing pants when I go to sleep but I do it when I travel with people. A nightie seems to be a good compromise here. And the silk...well I sure as hell am not going to be making a wool nightie cuz that just defeats the purpose. I also hate sleeping when it's too warm and wool wouldn't help that.
- I've swatched and am also ready to cast on for Flying Fox in some Be Sweet Bamboo. yay!
- oh, and lots of fun beading projects.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Memorial Day is gone and past and now we go for a big push at work and an even bigger push on the home front. Work...I won't get into. But on the home front: