Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two finished objects!

These were the two items I was hoping to finish this weekend. First up is the Simple Knitted Bodice. I'm hoping I can get a better picture of this at some point, but here it is:
Simple Knitted Bodice - done!


It's Stefanie Japel's Simple Knitted Bodice. This was knit using Elann's Peruvian Highland Wool. The lighter green is 797 and the darker green is 7359. This was knit on size 5 and 7 needles. I'm going to wear this to work tomorrow. It will be cool enough. Next up...
Finished pink rivoli necklace

Now I am done with this necklace. Give me a week to throw it on etsy. Sorry the photo sucks. This is one of the problems with photographing beaded objects. Beads reflect light, which makes them difficult to get the lighting adjusted correctly. When you're dealing with crystals, that just adds to the problem. Those silver beads are the new Toho permanant finish silver (no more galvanized, whoo hoo!) stitched in the St. Petersburg chain. I used 1 27mm pink Swarovski rivoli and 2 14mm pink Swarovski rivolis. The rivolis are joined using 6mm bicones.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're both so pretty!

Jody said...

Gorgeous!! I want to make that sweater too! It's so cute!

knitfriendly said...

You finished!! Both turned out lovely. I love the color you choose for your SNB. What are you going to knit on Thursday?