Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Spinning spinning

I spent a few hours this past Saturday at Stitch DC Georgetown while Amber was working. They FINALLY got a new computer in the shop but with Vista, hadn't been able to look Quickbooks so I went in to take a look. I knitted for a bit on the silk nightie and now I must stop knitting for a bit. Knitting a row and I can feel my wrist hurting again. boo! But my progress:

silk nightie start


That's the lower edge. I hope I can finish this before September.


So, instead of knitting, I spun this weekend. I was able to ply the first skein:
Autumn Harvest handspun
Autumn Harvest handspun

I have another half bobbin full of plied yarn. Must keep spinning. I didn't bother with the navajo ply and instead spun up 3 bobbins full of singles and started plying.


Friday, I head off to Bead & Button. Whee!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! That's really pretty yarn you made there.

Jody said...

I love the handspun!

nordwolke said...

The knitting looks great. Have fun at the B&B and look out for crymsonflower. ;)