Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Finishing off the St. Louis posts

The full set of pictures can be found here. I did throw in some comments and notes.

I did forget to mention that Wednesday night, as I was on the plane, I noticed that some how, I got a hole in Charlotte's Web. I don't know how I dropped the stitches since I still had all that I needed on the needles, but there was a hole a few rows down...


IMG_1076


Well, I'm not afraid of a few dropped stitches so I took my trusty hair stick and used that as another needle

IMG_1078


The fix was nearly perfect since the stitches still look the same, but if you look closely, you can see that one piece of yarn is in the wrong place. But since it wasn't clearly noticeable, and since I'd have to drop more stitches than I would've liked, I didn't go back to fix it.

No comments: