Thursday, April 12, 2007

Finally catching up

Yeah, recovery has taken a while. Two years ago, I came back from the Frozen Four, ran a 10K the week after and then the next week, passed out on my bed for a couple of weeks. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. My guess was that it was some combination of a cold, exhaustion, and an allergic reaction to some antibiotics. So, with this post, I should be caught up with everything.

To start, I got a new bag!

IMG_1156 IMG_1157


Here is both an inside and an outside shot. I bought this bag on etsy from Midnight Creations. She was very friendly and very quick. I had seen a bag with fabric that I really liked but it was in the medium size which seemed to be a little smaller than I had wanted. So I was able to email her and custom order a bag and here it is! I like it a lot. I could also specify if I wanted a snap, button, or ribbon closure. I chose the ribbon.


And in case anyone was wondering about how the beading was going...
IMG_1184
IMG_1182


I made a toggle out of seed beads for the clasp. I've had the necklace mostly done for a while but tonight, I sat down and added the leaves and the flowers onto the bail. It looked really empty and plain without the flowers and leaves. There's also some little fringy things and decorative Swarovski crystals.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one seriously gorgeous cab.

bethc said...

Thanks for the link to the bag... I went home thinking about it!

nordwolke said...

Wow! The Cab looks big!!! And very pretty!