Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hockey and Beads

Stanley Cup playoffs. I had pretty much forgotten about the NHL after the college hockey season ended. I picked it up again in time for the Stanley Cup finals. If Carolina had won on Saturday, I would be skipping knitting tomorrow night to watch what could've been Carolina sweeping the series. Since they lost, I think I'll be going to knitting, but I don't know if I'll be knitting. I may be putting together a sunflower.
I'd like to have the sunflowers done by Saturday so I can bring them in for the second part of the gerbera daisy class. I'd also like to have parts made for a gerbera daisy. I'd also like to be able to get to the gym and do some running. It's going to be a busy week!
And I took the intro PMC class today. That was pretty cool. I think I could easily get into it. There is definite potential and it doesn't quite have the mess of working with regular silver and solder where you have to solder, and then worry about all the silver dust from the sanding and everything.

No comments: