Sunday, June 04, 2006

Forgetfulness

I went to yoga with my knitting, thinking I'd arrive early so would have time to sit around, wait, and knit. Well, I didn't. Afterwards, I walked to Cosi to grab lunch and as I was exiting Cosi, something felt missing. Well, it was my knitting. To be specific, the Peacock Feathers shawl. I think I left it in the studio. Hopefully, it will be there Tuesday night.

Well, I guess I'm beading tonight. Need to bead anyways. Must make demo pieces for Bead Obsessions for the next quarter. I'll be teaching the usual mini rose as the intro class, but also, I'll be teaching Donna's sunflower which is really exciting. I'll also be teaching a beaded cabochon class with Patricia. I'll be demonstrating how to bead the cabochon and she'll be demonstrating the actual necklace portion. Ideally, I'd like to have all of this done by the end of June... Yeah, it's probably a good thing that I've decided to just buy stuff for my relatives instead of making them stuff.

No comments: