Monday, November 14, 2005

This and That

  • Bulleted because it's some random things
  • I started working on Hopeful...it's coming along. I spent last night with a spreadsheet and a tape measurer trying to get my measurements and convert them to the knit pattern. I have begun and I am now on row 15. Debbie Bliss Wool Cotton in pale pink.
  • I spent lunchtime at Stitch DC Georgetown and bought a lovely pattern for a shawl along with some lovely yarn for it. This is going to be a Christmas present.
  • I also decided that my dear father is going to get a scarf. Another Christmas present
  • I realized how quickly Thanksgiving was approaching so I must travel, so I must find stuff to keep busy with in travel and during the much needed break.
  • I ordered some books from Amazon. The Elizabeth Zimmerman portion of the order arrived today.
  • So much crafting to do before Christmas! Ack!
  • The purse frame I ordered is on back order. I'm not getting it until after Thanksgiving :(
  • Kepler is still blocking.

No comments: