Sunday, November 20, 2005

More I read, more I want to knit

After last night's game (grrrr...) I decided to work through my backlog on Tivo. I watched some Knitty Gritty's season 3. What did I find? Lingerie! Whoo! I am loving these designs. Not only is there lingerie, but there are cardigans and jackets. Throw back to a more ruffly and feminine time.
White Lies Designs
I also decided that perhaps it was time to be starting a Christmas wishlist for anyone who asks.
I'll get to that by the time Thanksgiving is over.
The rest of the projects...
- Kepler - I've got it seamed..finally! I need to sew in the ends and do the applied I-cord on the neck edge and then I'm done! I love love love the material. It's a mix of merino wool, microfiber, and a little bit of cashmere. Oh so soft! I'm going to try to put a picture of this up tomorrow if it's finished, else by the end of the week.
- Ruffled shawl - I'm onto the straight 36" section. I'm actually hoping that I can finish this shawl by the end of thanksgiving, at the very least, the main portion of it. It's okay if I still have the ruffles remaining by the time I get back.
- Hopeful - In about another 10 rows, I'm going to have to do some more math! Yeah, I know I'm supposed to do ALL my math before I start knitting. I'm still learning to deal with patience.

No comments: