Saturday, September 24, 2005

Patterns

I decided that since I don't have a permanant web presence other than this blog, and I'm slowly coming with new beaded flower pattners, I'm going to keep a post with a list of patterns as they develop. There will be a link to this post over on the right hand side so you don't have to keep searching for this post. I have set up a website for patterns at Judy Yiu Designs. This is a new website so if you have any problems with it, please email me.

Patterns are available as pdf files for download for $14. Patterns are also available in a printed copy with simple comb binding. There is an additional charge of $0.25 per page and $3 for the binding and covers.

Note: Please include 5% VA state tax for residents of VA.
The instructions are detailed with pictures at each step.

Patterns Available:

  • Calla Lily - My first pattern.

  • Miniature rose - This is for an introductory class at Bead Obsessions. This is currently unavailable at the moment as I haven't decided how I will offer this pattern outside of class.

  • Gerbera Daisy



In the works:

  • Autumn maple leaves and oak leaves




Ideas swimming in my head:

  • Hyacinth with bulb and roots

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the price for a kit or just for the printed pattern?

Unknown said...

I'll update the above post with this information as well.
Yes, the price is only for the printed pattern. If you want to buy a kit, I can put one together for you but that will be an additional cost.

Anonymous said...

What is the technique called

Unknown said...

The flowers I make use the French Beaded Flower method.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a wonderful Calla pattern. I have just made 3 Callas but now as I have seen yours mine seem to be too ordinary ...

I could spend hours in your blog and I think I will do within the next days when I find the time. ;)

Just keep on beading!