Thursday, September 15, 2005

At a loss

I feel at a loss. The parts for Reshma's birthday present are complete. I'm waiting for the train ride to put it together. I don't have a definite knitting project to work on though I've got a couple in the works. Hopeful may not get worked on since we are moving towards the colder weather. However, I did find Kepler which looks mighty interesting and so I think I may start on that.
I hate watching the idiot speak. Btw, when I refer to the idiot, I mean the president of the United States. I try not to bring politics here much. It's my escape. But my god, that administration disgusts me.
This weekend is the Philly Distance Run. After that, I'm going to New York and I'm going bead shopping. I'm drooling just thinking about it. However, I must finish the PDR and be uninjured in order to shop!

No comments: