What I hope to accomplish this year:
- Create a pattern for a beaded cherry blossom branch
- Knit the Cherry Blossom shawl from Interweave Knits, Spring 2002
- Put the fringe together for Charlotte's Web and finally mark that off as "Done"
- Work through my unfinished objects and either finish them or cut my losses and frog
- Figure out my beading life
- Create some potted plants for some friends to whom I have promised potted plants to in 2007, beaded of course
- Finish 1 amaryllis
Btw, the African Violet pattern is here for anyone who is interested.