Sunday, October 21, 2007

Feeling better


  • I'm feeling better. I've been sick for 2 weeks, at times being so incredibly tired that all I wanted to do was sleep.

  • I finished that green sweater with the Lamb's Pride Bulky. There is no FO picture right now. K2P2 was about all the thinking I was capable of handling.

  • I walked 13.1 miles today as part of the Nike+ Women's Virtual Half Marathon. I haven't moved in 2 weeks from being sick. I'm quite sore.

  • Nothing new on the beading front. It took too much brain power.

3 comments:

bethc said...

So glad you're on the road to recovery! But, take it easy!!

Svetlana said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear from you! The last necklace is gorgeous and so elegant! Can't wait to see your new sweater.

nordwolke said...

I am sorry to read that you were sick. I am feeling verrry tired currently, I am having the sniffles. :(