Friday, October 13, 2006

why?

Why? Why? Why? Someone needs to explain to my why I signed up for the Marine Corps Marathon. Because tomorrow morning, I'm getting up before the crack of dawn to run something like 15-17 miles. And I'm already tired and getting more tired just thinking about it. So, why did I sign up for MCM? It's not like I can blame my friend Reshma this time. I was the one who signed up for it.

I think this is going to be my route tomorrow: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=491610. Gotta love google pedometer. How does one replace close to 2000 calories? Judy needs to replace at least 1500, for fear that she will get another headache that doesn't go away until she goes to sleep tomorrow night. Judy is really tired. That's why she's talking in the 3rd person.

No comments: