Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Being bad

I'm being bad and not going to the gym today. TeeHee. :-)

The next Monday and Tuesday nights, I'll be at Springwater taking the spinning wheel class. I can not tell you how excited about this I am. I've even started pricing out wheels! Someone had mentioned to me before about spinning all sorts of hair, even human hair and I didn't think much of it. Well, today, I was actually thinking...hmm, my hair does seem to build up and clump up in the bathroom and become this ball of hair that gets to be a bit disgusting if one is not careful to remove it. Anyone who's ever had long hair knows what I'm talking about here. The short hairs don't stick together as well. Of course, this led to the thought of, "well, I guess that why you want to start off spinning with longer hair because they stick well together" and I started wondering about taking the hair off of my bathroom floor and spinning that into fiber. Like I said, being bad.

1 comment:

knitfriendly said...

Hummm-I don't know about wearing a sweater out of hair. At least you have the best kind of hair to spin being that it is very pretty and shiny. I look forward to your FO of the human hair headband. LOL :)