Tuesday, May 23, 2006

For every end, there is a new beginning

I finished Ene's Scarf! I'll try to get a better picture this weekend. Then, I started in on the Fiddlesticks Knitting's Peacock Feather's Shawl...

Peacock Feather's Shawl

And I had gone to the Gem and Jewelry Show....ooo, dangerous place. I bought a few cabochons and I also bought this ring:

amberRing

I'd never liked large clunky rings but this really called out to me. There is a booth at the Gem and Jewelry Show that sells amber jewelry and they sell the pieces based on weight. I was drawn to the rings and found this one. The amber itself is gorgeous but add to that the bright, shiny stirling silver, AND the design of the ring and setting...the prongs are good enought draw blood! I was a sucker to its seductive calls.

And in case you didn't think I was busy enough...I also took the beginning chain class at Bead Obsessions and made these chains:
Chains

From top to bottom: the 3 in 3, flower basket, and byzantine chains. I like I like I like!

No comments: