Sunday, May 08, 2005

The wishlist keeps growing!

So, I realized that my friend has a little baby girl I can make clothes for...that's a scary thought. And I found more clothes that I want to knit. There's a cute little chevron tank in the current issue of Rebecca. I was watching Knitty Gritty on DIY network and saw a cute little sweater to make. So much! So much! I've started planting tulips (beaded of course)...oh, how the weekend needs to be longer. I drove down to Charlottesville yesterday to visit Studio Baboo and see their new space...and also get another spinner.
Important lesson! Never pack your spinner in your checked luggage. I don't know what they did but somehow, the brass rod on my favorite spinner was bent. ARG!!!
Today, I came home and found that my washer was having some issues...like it doesn't know when to stop adding water. I need to call Mr. Repairman.
To do list:
  • finish off neck of Rosebud and take a picture
  • continue with Cozy - my fingers hurt from this sometimes...but I'm on skein 4 of 8 on this.
  • tulips....almost done. time for planting!
  • foxglove
  • bells of ireland
  • dew drop branches
  • sunflowers - eventually Reshma's bday present for the year
  • Dutch Iris - really need to finish this off.

No comments: