Monday, May 16, 2005

Updating the to do and wish lists...

I hate repetitive stress syndrome or whatever it's called. Need my little brace thingy again. I think cozy is causing my left wrist to act up...gotta take it easy on the knitting and beading.
I was at Upscale Resale on Saturday and found the perfect dining room table and chairs. I gave myself 24 hours and went back and bought it. It's being delivered tomorrow afternoon. It has inspired me to paint the dining room this weekend. Benjamin Moore Lime green below the chair railing and something like Benjamin Moore Butter above the chair railing and then I'm sponging in a gold on top of the butter.

My current list of works in process looks like this:

  • continue with Cozy - my fingers hurt from this sometimes...but I'm on skein 4 of 8 on this.
  • foxglove
  • bells of ireland
  • dew drop branches
  • sunflowers - eventually Reshma's bday present for the year
  • Dutch Iris - really need to finish this off.
  • ribbon tank that I started 2 years ago
  • ribbon tank using Crystal Palace summer net yarn that I was making a tube top with...didn't fit so I took it apart.

Wish list of stuff I want to start looks like this:

  • daisy topiary - need to figure out what kind of base I want to do
  • water lily
  • cymbidium orchids and votive candle decorations.
  • some beaded earrings
  • various knitting projects

At least this will keep me busy and I have most of the materials already so I don't have to buy much.

No comments: