Saturday, May 21, 2005

Another weekend, another project

Patty and Gabe came over today to help me with the dining room. It's now painted and sponged. I need to do the trim tomorrow. Looking pretty good. There will be pictures later.
I went to 7 corners today where there's a Joann's, Michaels and G Street Fabric. I never made it to G Street since I'd already spent my money at Joann's and Michaels. I found a container for the daisy topiary and I found an 8 lb box of Sculpey. Whoo hoo! So I went ahead and got the rest of the stuff for making the topiary. The structure should be put together by tomorrow. Then I start working the diasies in. Should be go pretty quickly then.
Have a hard time knitting and beading with my wrists feeling strained so the Bells of Ireland are coming along slowly but I'm determined to finish the first stalk. I want a Bells of Ireland and Sunflower arrangement in the dining room.

No comments: