Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another month, another necklace

Yes, I am very exhausted, but I've finished this necklace for tomorrow. It is going to an old family friend. She's like another aunt to me and has known my father since the two of them were in high school. It's been a long time. She's only in the country for another week or so, and in this area for one last weekend.
Another astrophyllite cabochon necklace
Another astrophyllite cabochon necklace


How do I part with this? Dunno. Never really got emotionally attached, I guess.

In other news, I haven't been knitting much. Instead, I decided to take a break from the endless ball of alpaca and work on 4 oz of a merino/silk blend from Lisa Souza. It's the "Shave Ice" colorway. I divided the 4 oz into 2 sections length wise and am going to do a 2 ply.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Beautiful work!

nordwolke said...

Oh wow! I envy you so much for all these Cabs you can obtain in the States. And it is so wonderful what you make of them! Again a real elegant and gorgeous work!!!