Originally uploaded by jyiu7.
So, I thought it was time to take a picture. I've still got all the ends to sew in but I finished the collar and the lower edge. The body itself didn't make any sense until I realized that it's more like a shrug in construction...one of those that you knit in 1 long rectangluar piece and sew up the sides except for the middle. I used safety pins to pin the front and back together so I could try this on and get a feeling for how long the sleeves are. Now I'm working on the lace edgings for the sleeves. I'll have to try this on again to make sure I've got the sleeve length okay.