Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cheryl's callas!


Cheryl is someone from the yahoo beaded flowers group and I met her a couple of weeks ago in Charlottesville. She had bought my calla pattern and made a couple. I really like the pink one! I am also so excited to see that yes, people managed to understand my instructions and that it can be interpretted and recreated by someone else.
It is a relaxing Saturday night as I am watching some hockey and working on Kepler. I bought another ball of yarn at A.C. Moore today so I'm set for the week. I also found a great vase for my sunflower and bells of ireland arrangement for the dining room so hopefully, that will motivate me to make another couple of sunflowers and another couple of bells of ireland. The sunflowers will be quick. These will be #14 and #15 of the sunflowers I've made in the past year...and only the 2nd and 3rd I've kept for myself. I'm thinking of one in yellow and one in a shaded topaz. Posted by Picasa

No comments: