Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wishing for spring?

I had recently gotten it into my head about creating a hydrangea arrangement. I already had these two guys and the vase sitting around the house:
Hydrangea, already had these parts

The last couple of weeks, I was hard at working making another white bloom so now I have this:
Hydrangea bits

I was hoping to get started on potting them but the Sculpey that I have has been around too long and has dried out. It resembles a big brick at this point. This is Donna Dickt's hydrangea pattern out of her book Designer Beadwork: French Beaded Designs. I need more greenery to fill this out.

2 comments:

nordwolke said...

So beautiful! Love the colour of the lilac hydrangea. Can't wait for spring to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, they're gorgeous. They're giving me a mad case of spring-longing.