Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Back to the playoffs!

We finished up the college tournaments and now onto the NHL.

BU celebration

BU wins the championship this year. Yay. It was a good weekend of games and the championship was won almost in a fitting way. BU came back with 1 minute left of the 3rd period and scored 2 goals to tie. Then they won it in OT. That seems to be about the way it goes. Another good weekend with friends, even if it was a little (or a lot) crazy.

I finished some socks:
Hell's Canyon Socks

I test knitted these socks for someone on ravelry. The yarn used was a merino/tencel blend from Mind's Eye Yarns that I picked up a couple of years ago in Cambridge, MA.

What else...I pulled out some Malabrigo to start swatching for the February Lady Sweater. I have a necklace I want to finish up. I have a wreath I need to get working on.

No comments: