Friday, December 26, 2008

Very lucky indeed

Well, no damage to the car. There was just a lot of snow and ice packed under the car that was throwing things off balance when the speed got higher.

As for all the Christmas knitting, Lynn got her pair of mittens and Tina got 1 mitten. I should be finishing up the second mitten today and then I can relax with the knitting! Maybe I will start swatching up something using the piles and piles of cashmere I have from the Hunt Valley Cashmere club.

Two knitting related things I had gotten were the books "Sensational Knitted Socks" and "The Knitter's Book of Yarn". I was excited :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you and the car are safe and sound. Remember to "kick the snowballs in back of your tires" when getting in or out of your car when traveling in North country. The gal from Buffalo (me) has this down to an art....
Sharon themadknitter