Friday, April 15, 2005

No more hockey

So, last weekend was the Frozen Four. Denver won (again) and now it's onto the off season. My plan is to work my way through my Netflix queue. While I do that, there's lots to bead! I finally get to be home for a couple of weekends in a row and there's plenty to do (non crafting related) around the house as well. Too much clutter. I hate clutter. It comes in various forms like junk mail and the branches that break off from the tree outside.
Sunday, I'm signed up to run the Sallie Mae 10k. If I can't walk after that...well, I'll start in on the Netflix/beading plan.
Next Sunday, I'm headed down to Charlottesville for Donna's Cymbidium Orchid class.
And my calla lily pattern is coming along. I created a template for myself in Microsoft Word...and rewrote the thing (again). Oh well, practice makes perfect!

No comments: