Sunday, April 03, 2005

Irises


Finally! I've got the irises finished. Of course, it is because I've donated it to the flower show down at Studio Baboo and Terri is taking possession of them next Sunday. But aren't they pretty? Posted by Hello
It's been a most productive weekend. I went to Donna's yesterday to take the Bells of Ireland class...and I felt horrible. Came home and went to sleep for the night...except for an hour for dinner. I think that helped...it made me realize that I needed to stop and just take some time for myself. So today, I did all of my laundry. I'm amazed that I have clothes again! And I finished up a couple of things...like assembling this iris and reassembling my dancing ladies. I need a picture of that. First I need to dump some orchid potting mix on top!

No comments: