Thursday, February 24, 2005

too much!

It's been a long week. I went and visited with a good friend over the weekend. It was good and bad. Good that I got to see him. Bad that I had to leave him.
I came back to work, busy busy work. Lots and lots of sql work and I'm now a little more comfortable with databases. I still can't completely wrap my head around mashing different database tables together using different combinations to extract the info you want.
And advising a friend who was feeling internal turmoil. It just enforces my view that life is that much easier if we can all learn to be honest with ourselves and our loved ones and if we can accept that life isn't quite what you would like it to be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the wisdoms about life is to be honest with oneself. The next is to be able to share that honesty appropriately. Important insight that you got.

Understood your feelings about separation and intimacy. Fortunately there are opportunities if life for other similar relationships.