Tuesday, February 01, 2005

And all the rest...

The reaction broke out again...as you can see by my food log below. I wish I knew what caused it but I'm suspecting maybe MSG (as in the food additive, not Madison Square Garden). I have some possible symptoms and it'd explain why I had reactions this last week only after I'd eaten meals where I didn't actually prepare the food. But from what I've read so far, different people have different effects and they can range, even within one person depending on various conditions. These include quantity and physical condition...so I guess even from if you're healthy or sick or even what time of the cycle you're in if you're a woman. Great. It should be fun trying to figure out what it is. At least the doctor prescribed some steroids and gave me some prescription allergy medicine and some antibiotics in case the area around my lips started getting infected.

No comments: