Thursday, January 27, 2005

Today is the greatest...not!

I sat at work today, lips hurting. I was depressed that I couldn't eat...it was like getting my wisdom teeth pulled all over again, except that it was a mechanical problem with my jaw opening. Now, it's just that the corners of my mouth are cracked and the skin around my lips are dry, any change in position upsets the balance and it HURTS! By mid afternoon, I'd come to the conclusion that I needed to do what all those parents tell their kids not to do..."If you keep making that face, your face is going to freeze like that!" I tried to keep my mouth frozen and slightly ajar so that I could attempt to stick food in it...though the best I got was a fork, with no food on it, cuz that's as big an opening as I was able to make. So...think happy thoughts...think happy thoughts...
Works in progress:
rosebud, iris arrangement
Works to start:
painting my room purple, gold/topaz curtains or perhaps Roman shades, a couple of bags, a tulip arrangement, finding the right paint effect for my dining room, sunflowers...the list goes on with each passing day.

No comments: