Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Iris -- It's killing me!

This is Donna Dickt's iris pattern. This is made using jet lined ruby beads from York and regular yellow from Shipwreck. This is part of a 3 iris arrangement and while making some parts last night, I jabbed my self in the finger unintentionally. Really, the wire got caught in my finger. And since this wasn't the first time something like this has happened and I do have a thick layer of skin on my fingers, I didn't quite notice what was going on so that wire made a nice little hole in my index finger. Typing is a bit of a pain right now since the hole is in the pad of my finger and that's where my finger hits on the key board so I'm using my nails right now. It's a new way of typing. Think I should get a tetnus shot?
Posted by Hello

No comments: