Friday, December 07, 2012

FO Friday 12/7/2012

Some finished things!

First up, I took a couple of Laura McCabe classes through the Northern VA Bead Society a couple of weeks ago. Some of her stuff I find that I can whip through very quickly. Others take a lot more thought and brain power. The Stargazer Bracelet was the first of two classes I took with her and the component came together very quickly for me. I had most of it done by the end of class and had the whole bracelet together the next day.
Laura McCabe Stargazer Bracelet

Laura McCabe Stargazer Bracelet

Next up is the NVBS Bead Challenge project. Everyone who participates is given the same set of beads and we all have to create something with those beads. I wish I had taken a picture of the beads before I got started but I'll know better for next time! Mine ended up being a hair stick with fringe!

NVBS 2012 Bead Challenge

NVBS 2012 Bead Challenge

1 comment:

Sharon themadknitter said...

Wow, the projects are beautiful. I like seeing your beading and knitting projects