Sunday, September 07, 2008

Lazy Weekend

Yeah, I used the excuse of the storm yesterday to hide out at home. It was nice. Friday night, I started in on my Christmas knitting. I'm making multiple pairs of the Anemoi Mittens by Eunny Jang. I'm using size 1 (1.25mm) needles and it's a bitch. I'm limiting myself to about 10 rows a day so that I don't kill my hands. My progress so far:
Anemoi Mittens - Right - Back
The back of the right mitten
Anemoi Mittens - Right - Palm
The palm of the right mitten.


It's true, the corrugated rib makes the ribbing quite unstretchy. I can barely get it on my own hand. Good thing that the person this is for has smaller hands than me. Well, she is of a smaller stature so I sure as hell hope her hands are smaller than mine.

2 comments:

knitfriendly said...

It is looking great so far. Are you still planning to use the Shelridge Farms? Are you using two circs?

Jody said...

These are looking good! I agree that the cuff is very unstretchy. I had to redo mine several times until it got over my hand!