Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's becoming a habit

Where I have a lot of pictureless posts and then all of a sudden, I throw up some pictures of projects in progress or finished projects. So, here we go. First up a work in progress. Here are the Nutkin socks and yes, they actually fit now!
Nutkin Socks


And then a nightgown. Those straps you see are my bra. I've weaved in all the ends. I just need to go pick up some black bra straps and sew them on. No, I can not wear this as a strapless dress. That fuzzy fuchsia section up top is looser than the black silk part so the top falls down.
Nightgown, lacking straps


Finally, the hyacinth. Now I have to start in on the next one and get some pictures for the instructions for class but at least I can finally bring this into Bead Obsessions.
Hyacinth

Yes, that is a bulb and yes those are some roots.

2 comments:

beadexplorer said...

The bulb and the flower look great! And the socks will turn out wonderful, too!

The Lone Beader said...

The hyacinth is beautiful!

Also, thanks for stopping by my blog! I do hope you'll stop by the Bead Museum DC, even if my piece does not place in the exhibit! ;) Thanks for your interest! :D