Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Been a while

So much to do, not enough time.

Here's something interesting I came across:

What kind of yarn are you?

You are Shetland Wool. You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.
Take this quiz!


For those that know me, sounds kinda like me, eh?

Otherwise, in the works...
I must finish my double spiral for class tomorrow night, along with the cabochon I want on it.
I'm finishing the left front of Anglina and after that's done, I can start in on the lace edges. And currently, we are into March Madness but no basketball for me! Give me men's division 1 college hockey! whee! Cornell's in Green Bay and unfortunately, I can't go to the land of the cheeseheads.

No comments: