Thursday, November 17, 2005

What am I watching?

Well, I spent last night watching the end of A&E's presentation of Pride and Prejudice. This is the version with Colin Firth...mmm...gotta watch this at least once a year. This was in anticipation of the new version of P&P that's out in theaters this week. I dunno, the guy playing Mr. Darcy...not as good looking as Colin Firth.
I also want to go catch the new Harry Potter.
TV...I am SO addicted to the Fox show Reunion. I love the concept behind it and I'm curious to know if they plan on doing a second season and if they do...how do you do something like that? This is more like a drawn out mini series.

What's on my needles? Hopeful and the Karabella ruffle shawl. I really like it. Beading...still writing right now. Getting stuff together for next week's holiday travel.

No comments: